Tuesday, September 20, 2011

A Tiny Wonder: my Canon G12 Update

Today I continue on my quest, testing the Canon G12. I was able to get out to Key Biscayne and do some shooting. At the Dinner Key Marina and Kendall Metro Rail Station, I shot  video using the miniature effect (tilt/shift) filter. The filter is pretty cool and easy to use. A lot of the video setting are automated, but the camera does a very nice job. I shot this video in 640 on tripod. I also took several photographs with the camera set to aperture priority, most were shot at F8.  I am really enjoying this camera. It is very light to carry around, but does produce the good quality images and video Below are several images I shot today. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask.  In the mean-time Please keep shooting!!!







1 comment:

  1. There is a halo around the trees in both images. Did a filter cause this?

    ReplyDelete